The ProLine is the latest addition to the Surfworx range. It’s the cream of the crop with unbeatable durability & technology. Blurring the lines between a softboard & a fibreglass board in terms of performance & ability. Aimed at all levels however favoured more towards the intermediate – advanced surfer, featuring a triple stringer integrated mesh membrane beneath the slick & FCS compatible fin boxes making it a strong contender to any high performance softboard.
The Code offers a fish template for down the line speed & drawn out turns from its swallow tail. With a generous high wide point, plenty of volume for easy paddling & wave catching. Ride the Code with a thruster for unbeatable balance of drive, speed & manoeuvrability or go full quad for more hold & speed.
Surfworx 5'10 Proline Code Soft Surfboard
- Dimensions: 5'10 x 19" 11/16 x 3" Volume 48L
- High Density Dynamic Core
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) / Mesh Slick Bottom
- Fin System: Five Fin / FCS Compatible
- Deck skin: High Density EBS Deck Skin
- Multi-layered Resin Coated Laminated Triple Stringer
- Fins and Leash included