The smooth rocker throughout allows the board to suitably glide both along the wave and in the whitewater. Combine the nice even outline and forgiving wide nose with a full, yet substantially more performance orientated rail than the majority of other softboards out there and you end up with a board which is specifically designed to breed the right turning technique. The board comes with a safe, but firm enough ‘jelly’ type fins as standard. The housings are reinforced and in most cases will allow the surfer the ride the board into the shallows with limited damage, certainly when compared to other more traditional fin systems.
Next Level 7'6 Soft Surfboard Pink
- Dimensions: 7'6 x 23" x 2.9"
- Volume: 63.5 L
- Beginner Rider Weight - up to 85kg
- Epoxy Laminated High Density 100% Waterproof EPS Core
- Bespoke Molded Shape
- Laminated Double Wood Stringers
- Epoxy Laminated Glass & High Density Polyethylene Slick Bottom
- Epoxy Laminated Glass & High Density Durable XPE Deck
- Carry Handle
- Thruster 'Jelly' Fin System with Nylon Screws