Never ones to compromise warmth for flexibility, Quiksilver's Syncro Series is fully-loaded with performance-enhancing technologies allowing you to let loose in the waves with full mobility and style.
Combining a chest zip design for reduced bulk, the lightest of lightweight thermal WarmFlight® x1 Far Infrared fleece linings, and a Thermal Smoothie on the back panel to retain heat and block the wind.
Quiksilver 4/3mm Kids Syncro Chest Zip Navy
F'n LITE neoprene made with air cell-rich limestone for lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie on back panel - retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight® x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Chest zip entry system with PK® #8 plastic zip
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 11°C - 14°C / 51°F - 58°F
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold & conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment
- Weight: 885 g