The Quiksilver Syncro Base is a great quality entry level winter wetsuit for kids. Built to last, the Syncro Base is made using super durable neoprene in the lower body but incorporates Super stretch neoprene under the arms for easier paddling/swimming.
All seams are triple glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs & water entry to keep you warmer.
Quiksilver 5/4/3mm Kids Syncro Base Backzip
- Kids 5/4/3 winter wetsuit
- Durable neoprene in the lower body
- Super stretch neoprene in the under arm & panels for easy paddling
- Triple glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs & water entry to keep you warmer
- YKK™#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of.
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Easy Entry Zip Ankles
- Suitable for water temperatures of 10°C - 14°C
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold & conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment