This season Billabong have crafted their first ever eco conscious, recycled neoprene collection. It’s made with love, lots of soul, respect for our planet and really good intentions. The Eco Peeky jacket represents a modern take on a retro surf jacket with embossed textured wave panels, contrast binding and pop colour zipper.
Billabong 2mm Eco Peeky Jacket
- Recycled jersey made of 87% polyester from plastic bottles + 13% recycled spandex
- Foam made of 30% upcycled car tires
- Non toxic water based adhesive
- Uses Dope Dyed Yarns - a process that reduces water usage by 90% compared to traditional dying methods.
- Embossed textured wave panels
- Contrast binding
- Pop colour zipper
- 2mm Premium stretch adhesive
- GBS seam construction